Please help us in serving Sri Gauda Mandala Bhumi. Join us in preaching the glories and the eternal enchanting pastimes of Lord Gauranga and His beloved associates in every town and village of this world.
'Gauda mandala Bhumi yeba jane chintamani, taar haye vraja bhume vasa' - Narottama Das Thakura
If You Stay outside India
If You stay in India
Click on the button below to pay using your Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking/Wallets/UPI, etc
(Pay any amount)
For Direct Transfer from within India, Please transfer to the below bank account :
Account holder name - Dwaipayan De
Account Number - 37312804631
Bank IFSC code - SBIN0019006
Branch Name - STATE BANK OF INDIA, SBIINTOUCH BRANCH CITY CENTRE 2 MALL
Branch Address - 1ST FLOOR, CITY CENTRE-II MALL, MAJOR ARTERIAL ROAD, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, 24 PARGANAS (NORTH). WEST BENGAL-700157
We shall consider your financial assistance as a gift
Why Support Us ?
- Your contribution shall help us in our research, visit more dhams, gather ancient literatures and enable us to reveal even more pastimes and pastime places of the Lord and His beloved associates. You can check out more of our research work here here.
Lord Gauranga , the most magnanimous form of the Supreme, eternally exists in His name, glories, instructions ,pastimes and pastime places.Help us propagate the glories of Lord Gaurasundara and bring about the greatest welfare of this world.
- Your financial contribution shall help us write more books and also donate books to various interested seekers, so that they get inspired to take up the service of Mahaprabhu. As per the vedic scriptures, this is the greatest service/charity that one can be part of
ya idam paramam guhyam mad bhaktesv abhidhashyati
bhaktim mayi param kritva mam evaisyaty asamsayah
na ca tasman manusyesu kaschin me priya-krttamah
bhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priya taro bhuvi
(Bhagavad Gita 18.68-69)
For one who explains this supreme secret to the devotees, pure devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me (Krishna). There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be someone more dear.
- Your Financial contribution, no mater how small or big, shall help us engage you in the greatest service of the Supreme Lord.
- We do not burden any temple or organization for any of our expenses. All expenses are currently borne by ourselves. Hence we request you to help us generously.
Please note that we are in no way related/associated to the management/governance of any of the temples situated in the holy dhams that we have written/talked about in this website.
- The project expenses include -
a huge annual cost of maintaining and enhancing this website
Accommodation and travel costs to the different pilgrimage sites.
Research and write books
Gather ancient literatures and translate them for the pleasure of Sri Guru and Gauranga
Donating books to seekers all around the world, inspiring them to take up the service of Sri Krishna Caitanya.
- We shall consider your financial assistance as a Gift to us.
We sincerely thank you for your Gift and supporting us in our mission. May Lord Gaurahari and Doyal Nitai shower their choicest blessings upon you.
Your insignificant servants,
Dwaipayan De (Diptiman Gaurahari das) & Debdatta De (Diptimayi Vishnupriya devi dasi)
(Admins - The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal)