Please help us in preserving & promoting the Gaudiya Vaishnava Heritage and the sacred Pastime Places of Ancient Spiritual Bengal. Seek your help in rendering this valuable service unto the lotus feet of Gaurasundara & Dayal Nitai !!!
If You Stay outside India
If You stay in India
Click on the button below to pay using your Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking/Wallets/UPI, etc
(Pay any amount)
For Direct Transfer from within India, Please transfer to the below bank account :
Account holder name - Dwaipayan De
Account Number - 37312804631
Bank IFSC code - SBIN0019006
Branch Name - STATE BANK OF INDIA, SBIINTOUCH BRANCH CITY CENTRE 2 MALL
Branch Address - 1ST FLOOR, CITY CENTRE-II MALL, MAJOR ARTERIAL ROAD, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, 24 PARGANAS (NORTH). WEST BENGAL-700157
We shall consider your financial assistance as a gift
Why Support Us ?
- Your contribution shall help us in our research and enable us to reveal even more pastimes and pastime places of the Lord and His beloved associates. You can check out more of our research work here in this link. Lord Gauranga , the most magnanimous incarnation of the Supreme, eternally exists in His name, glories, instructions ,pastimes and pastime places.Help us in propagating the glories of Lord Gaurasundara and bringing about the greatest welfare of this world.
- Your financial contribution shall also help us donate books to various interested seekers, so that they get inspired to take up the service of Mahaprabhu. As per the vedic scriptures, this is the greatest service/charity that one can possibly perform
ya idam paramam guhyam mad bhaktesv abhidhashyati
bhaktim mayi param kritva mam evaisyaty asamsayah
na ca tasman manusyesu kaschin me priya-krttamah
bhavita na ca me tasmad anyah priya taro bhuvi
(Bhagavad Gita 18.68-69)
For one who explains this supreme secret to the devotees, pure devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me (Krishna). There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be someone more dear.
- Your Financial contribution, no mater how small or big, shall help us engage You in the greatest service of the Supreme Lord, Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
- We do not burden any temple or organization for any of our expenses. All expenses are currently borne by ourselves. Hence we request you to support us financially.
- The project expenses include -
a huge annual cost of maintaining and enhancing this website
Accommodation and travel costs to the different pilgrimage sites.
Writing more books to reveal the glories of Gaudamandala bhumi
Donating books to seekers all around the world, inspiring them to take up the service of Sri Krishna Caitanya.
- We shall consider your financial assistance as a Gift to us.
We sincerely thank you for your Gift and supporting us in our mission. May Lord Gaurahari and Doyal Nitai shower their choicest blessings upon you.
Your insignificant servants,
Dwaipayan De (Diptiman Gaurahari das) & Debdatta De (Diptimayi Vishnupriya devi dasi)
(Admins - The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal)