We shall accept your financial assistance as a Gift
Why Support Us ?
- Your contribution shall help us in our research, visit more dhams, gather ancient literatures and enable us to reveal even more pastimes and pastime places of the Lord and His beloved associates.
Lord Gauranga , the most magnanimous form of the Supreme, eternally exists in His name, glories, instructions ,pastimes and pastime places. Help us propagate the glories of Lord Gaurasundara and bring about the greatest welfare of this world.
- Please help us unearth the sacred Gaudiya Vaishnava teachings and texts. Help us disseminate this sacred transcendental knowledge to herald an era of inspiration and bliss in this world. The Bhagavad Gita states that this is the greatest service/charity that one can perform.
- This website is not sponsored/financed by any temple or institution. All the expenditures for this website including travel expenses to holy dhams, procuring books for research, website hosting costs, etc. are borne entirely by Dwaipayan De (Diptiman Gaurahari das) who is also the website admin. Hence we seek your generous financial support for the continuation of this website & its services
- The project expenses include (but are not restricted to)-
an annual cost of maintaining this website
Accommodation and travel costs to the different pilgrimage sites.
Gathering & Researching ancient books/scriptures
Video editing, text editing software subscriptions, SEO tool subscriptions, etc
Other miscellaneous expenses
- We distribute free books to various temples and organizations to enable them to preach widely and disseminate the science of Krishna consciousness. As clarified before, the entire expense of this service is borne by us.
We shall consider your financial assistance as a Gift to us. We sincerely thank you for your Gift and supporting us in this mission. May Lord Gaurahari and Doyal Nitai shower their choicest blessings upon you.
Your insignificant servants,
Dwaipayan De (Diptiman Gaurahari das) & Debdatta De (Diptimayi Vishnupriya devi dasi)
(Admins - The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal)