- “Dear Diptiman Gaurahari Prabhu,
May Srila Prabhupada’s blessings always be upon you.
Even before you sent this email, I had seen and appreciated your site. Keep
up the good work!
Hari-guru-vaisnava dasa, BV Swami”
– Bhakti Vikasa Swami Maharaj, ISKCON Guru and GBC
- śrī-gauḍa-maṇḍala-bhūmi jebā jāne cintāmaṇi
tāra haya braja-bhūme vāsa
“One who understands Gauda-mandala-bhumi to be spiritual cintamani actually lives in Vrndavana.”
So sings Narottama in his Sāvaraṇa-Gaura-mahimā (The Glories of Lord Gaurāṅga)
All followers of Lord Gauranga will take pleasure in going through The Gaudiya Treasures of Bengal.
– Drutakarma Dasa
(Drutakarma Das (Michael Cremo) is a disciple of A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, author of the bestseller ‘Forbidden Archeology‘, member of the World Archeological Congress and the European Association of Archeologists. He is an international authority on archaeology and a research associate of the Bhaktivedanta Institute).
- Radhe Radhe. Get the blessings of Gouranga Mahapravu Jiu. Very good work. We hope it will be a great work in Vaishnavism and Spiritual culture in Bengal. Keep it up. We are always with you.– Gaudiya Vaishnavacharya,
Sri Sri Shyam Sundarananda Debgoswami Prabhupada
(Shyamanandi Guru, Descendant of Sri Sri Rasikananda Prabhu, presently serves at Narpota (Tamluk))
- “Diptiman Gaurahari Das and Diptimayi Vishnupriya Devi Dasi ,hugely appreciate your hard work for finding out the contribution of Nayanchand Mullick and his descendants in maintaining Baishnab heritage in West Bengal , thank you so much”
– Rajat Mullick (A descendant of the prominent zamindar of Bengal ,Sri Nayanchand Mullick)
refer article – The Pious Mullicks of Bengal
- “Very Informative. Never knew so much is hidden so close to my home.Much information is lost always in the passage of time, so i am glad some people are giving so much effort in cataloging and preserving this information.A must visit site for seekers. Good Job “
– Arjun Ganguly , Manager, Cognizant Technology Solutions India pvt ltd.
- “Thanks a lot for guiding devotees of all around world through the gaudiya treasure of Bengal website. This is really a great work you have done. We now gaudiya devotees can read about all different places of our previous acharyas & places where Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu performed various pastimes. In this way the desire to offer pranaam at those places will certainly rise in their hearts which will invoke mercy of Sri Chaitanya mahaprabhu. So again thanks a lot for doing such a wonderful job.”
– Vishal Sharma (Vishwarupa das), works for State Bank of India
- “Dear Devotees thank you so much for showing us the beautiful places of Mahaprabhu lilas and of his parsadas, I think this page is the best showing pictures places, deities, history and Lore of Bengal all well documented and in a easy way, also some important remarks and how reach the places.Again thank you and I wait more beautiful Mahaprabhu places and pictures.”
– Germán Burgos , Buenos Aires ,Argentina
- “This page (Our Facebook Page which posts from this website) is a true jewel. I have always thought of visiting the places mentioned in CC and wasn’t sure if they still existed or how to find them. This page answered all my doubts. My humble obeisances to the admin of this page for revealing these Gaudiya treasures to unfortunate people like me who are thousands of miles away from Gaudadesa”
– Pariksit Rao
- Thank you so much for your extensive post about Sri Abhirama Dasa Thakur! It’s the most wonderful information and photos about him on the internet. Just wanted to say thank you and that I really appreciate this seva you have done. I hope to one day make it to his Holy birthplace, but for now your wonderful webpage will have to suffice. Hare Krishna!
– Jason Gerick , New Jersey, US
(Article reference – https://www.thegaudiyatreasuresofbengal.com/2018/01/12/sripat-abhirama-gopala-thakura-khanakul-krishnanagar/ )
- “Wonderful dedication…..may Radhagovindadev shower His mercy upon you..”
– Nibedita Sahoo, Kalyani
- “It’s my pleasure to have such splendid experience by the effort that you have given to this website. As a reader, my expectation towards your effort will rise in future…”
– Krishnendu, Hooghly
- “This is completely phenomenal and wonderful ! With grateful heart i bow down to you Diptiman Gaurhari Prabhu and Diptimayi Visnhupriya Devi mataji ! We stay in Pune Maharashtra and have visited certain few places mentioned here. But so much elaborate description of all places of acaryas who were instrumental in Lord Gauranga’s pastimes, its amazing ! Millions of thanks to both of you”
– Mr Onkar, assistant Manager (of some company), Pune
- “Hare Krishna ! you guys are doing an awesome job !!” – Dhiraj Hegde