Book Price : 11.50 $ (Outside India) / 299 INR (within India)
(Detailed Book Description provided below)
Book Purchase Links
- USA : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087SGXL12
- India : https://notionpress.com/read/sri-prema-vivarta
- UK : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B087SGXL12
- France : https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B087SGXL12
- DE (Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland) : https://www.amazon.de/dp/B087SGXL12
- Spain, Andorra : https://www.amazon.es/dp/B087SGXL12
- IT store (Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, and Switzerland) : https://www.amazon.it/dp/B087SGXL12
- Japan : https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B087SGXL12
- Canada : https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B087WYXVYT
- Mexico : https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B087WYXVYT
- Brazil : https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B087WYXVYT
- Australia : https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B087WYXVYT
Book Preview :
Book Description :
Jagadanandera ‘prema-vivarta’ sune yei jana
premera svarupa jane, paya prema-dhana
(Chaitanya Charitamrita, Antya, 12.154)
Anyone who reads Prema-vivarta, a book composed by Jagadananda Pandita, can understand the nature of divine love. Moreover, he achieves ecstatic love for Krishna.
Srila Jagadananda Pandita is widely believed to be the manifestation of Satyabhama devi. He had accompanied Lord Gauranga in all of His exalted pastimes. Sri Krishna dasa Kaviraja Goswami writes –
Pandita Jagadananda prabhura prana rupa
loke khyata yeho satyabhamara svarupa
(Chaitanya Charitamrta, Adi, 10.21)
Srila Jagadananda Pandita is the very life and soul of Lord Gauranga.He is known to have been a manifestation of Satyabhama (one of the chief queens of Lord Krishna).
From this book, we come to know that Srila Jagadananda Pandita had been a resident of Kumarhatta (present-day Halisahar). He belonged to the same village as that of Sivananda Sen and Kavi Karnapura. He had been one of the most intimate associates of Lord Gaurahari. His pastimes of both love and quarrels with Lord Gauranga are a depiction of their sweet and confidential relationship, something which is greatly relished by the devotees. Jagadananda possessed an exclusive devotion unto Lord Gaurangasundara and was always driven by an intense desire to serve the Lord. He was a great cook and provided immense pleasure to the Lord, by preparing innumerable palatable dishes.
This is the only book that has been composed by Srila Jagadananda Pandita. This book is full of his emotions, ecstasies, and reflections. The pastimes described in this book are done so in a very sweet loving manner, as though he is recollecting about a very close friend. There are also several pastimes recited in ‘Prema Vivarta’ that are not to be found anywhere else. Interlaced within these narrations are fathomless expressions of love in separation, which characterizes the mood with which the devotees of Lord Gaurangasundara serve Him. Hence this book is immensely valuable to the followers of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. We (Diptiman Gaurahari das & Diptimayi Vishnupriya devi dasi) consider ourselves supremely blessed to have been able to translate this book in English and make it accessible to devotees across the world. We hope that our humble service pleases our spiritual master and Srila Jagadananda Pandita. May the tales of his service and teachings be eternally celebrated in this world. Srila Jagadananda Pandita ki Jai !!!