Book Price : 8.49 $ (Outside India) / 299 INR (within India)
(Detailed Book Description provided below)
Book Purchase Links
- USA : https://www.amazon.com/dp/1087369169
- India : https://notionpress.com/read/nitai-jahnava-pada-kalpa-taru
- UK : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1087369169
- France : https://www.amazon.fr/dp/1087369169
- DE (Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland) : https://www.amazon.de/dp/1087369169
- Spain, Andorra : https://www.amazon.es/dp/1087369169
- IT store (Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, and Switzerland) : https://www.amazon.it/dp/1087369169
- Japan : https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/1087369169
- Canada : https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07VZFDCQ5
- Mexico : https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B07VZFDCQ5
- Brazil : https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B07VZFDCQ5
- Australia : https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07VZFDCQ5
Book Description :
Sri Nityananda Prabhu is none other than Lord Balarama, the first expansion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who had appeared 500 years ago in the sacred land of Birbhum (in West Bengal), to assist Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu manifest His most wonderful pastimes.Traveling across from one place to the other, Lord Nityananda has bestowed the supreme treasure of pure love of God, something that is very rare even for the greatest of the demigods, to one and all without the slightest consideration of one’s background or qualifications. In this book we are going to try and recount some of Lord Nityananda’s innumerable amazing pastimes, that took place here in this sacred land of Bengal, where He had spent most of His days preaching and showering love.
Jahnava Mata, also known as Isvari, within the society of devotees, was a towering personality who led the Gaudiya Vaishnavas after the disappearance of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and His intimate associates. The pages of Gaudiya history recount a number of her innumerable enchanting pastimes.She was none other than the incarnation of Revati devi, the wife of Lord Balarama. Together with Lord Nityananda, she had manifested the most amazing pastimes ever witnessed in human history. She was a leader, a preacher, acharya, a great mother, a great cook and much more.She was the limit of mercy and mere adjectives are not enough to describe her.
May this book fulfill its purpose of shedding some light into the glorious life and divine pastimes of Lord Nitai and mother Jahnava. May the lotus feet of Nitai-Jahnava forever be the objects of our meditation.